Search this Web Site
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Burned, Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
- Norweigian Study Confirms Pain Killing Power of Caffeine
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Uterine, or endometrial, cancer is the most common cancer afflicting women’s reproductive organs. In the United States in 2009, according to the American Cancer Society, over 40,000 new cases of uterine cancer were diagnosed and the disease caused nearly 8,000 deaths. … Continue reading
In the past few years, a number of studies, including several conducted at Rutgers University by Dr. Allan H. Conney, director of Rutgers University’s Cullman Laboratory, have strongly indicated that caffeine, whether ingested or applied topically, can reduce the risk of … Continue reading
Caffeine has been damned for causing mental and physical problems. Maybe there is one serious mental disorder that it does cause – caffeine paranoia, the irrational, intense fear of caffeine. Four Loko, a modestly potent malt alcoholic drink with a bit … Continue reading
There are no more dreaded misfortunes of increasing age than the onset of the debilitating brain diseases, Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia. What could caffeine have to do with these life-destroying, intractable conditons? It’s simple: Caffeine is a tonic for … Continue reading
Researchers at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia recently discovered that a mixture of caffeine and ibuprophen (Advil) is an excellent remedy for the hangover blues. Their study, reported in the January 11, 2011 issue of New Scientist, confirmed previous studies at … Continue reading
No questions about caffeine’s effect on health are more important than if and in what way caffeine affects fetal development. Unfortunately, the issue about caffeine and pregnancy has been repeatedly beset with confusion, distortion, misinformation, and outright negligent inaccuracy. The good … Continue reading