Search this Web Site
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
- Norweigian Study Confirms Pain Killing Power of Caffeine
- FDA Dismisses Concerns about Caffeine and Energy Drinks
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Peer-reviewed scientific studies of caffeine’s health effects continue to prove that caffeine has an outstanding safely profile and offers a truly astonishing list of health benefits. Nevertheless, the spectre of caffeine paranoia constantly returns, threatening to scare us away from benefiting from and enjoying caffeine. … Continue reading
A recent study from the Swiss World Wildlife Fund International proved that bottled water is no safer or healthier than water that comes from the tap. But the real question about water preference has always rested on the question of … Continue reading
We’ve been touting the incredible list of caffeine’s health benefits for some time. (See our post, “Caffeine: Unexplored Source of Pharmacological Treasures.) However, ever since the first use of coffee in the Yemen around 1500, many nay-sayers have been trying … Continue reading