Search this Web Site
- Notorious Anti-Caffeine Screwball Convicted for Fraud
- Exercise Takes Toll on your Eyes…but Caffeine Restores Them!
- Monster Sues in Federal Court over Caffeine in Energy Drinks
- Coffee Beetle Withstands Extremely Toxic Concentrations of Caffeine
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Burned, Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- November 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- July 2015
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Author Archives: Bennett Alan Weinberg
As leader of the phony Caffeine Awareness Association, Marina Kushner, who has written and published various anti-caffeine e-books, had been travelling the United States for years to lobby State legislators to institute a so-called “Caffeine Awareness Month.” Now, after she was arrested and … Continue reading
Everyone knows that caffeine can help you exercise better and longer, but most of us don’t realize that caffeine can reverse a detrimental effect that endurance exercise can have on your vision. CAFFEINE RUNNER! In a University of Waterloo study, … Continue reading
It is astonishing to us, but the brouhaha over the caffeine content of so-called “energy drinks” never seems to end. We should repeat that an average energy drink contains about 80mg of caffeine, in comparison with 150mg of caffeine in a 6oz cup of … Continue reading
The coffee berry borer is the most destructive coffee pest in the world. This coffee beetle, found in most regions where coffee is cultivated, can reduce a crop yield by 80 percent. This insect is the only coffee pest that … Continue reading
It has been known for some time that caffeine can kill cancer cells. In fact, the therapeutic power of caffeine has been documented for potentially treating brain cancer, head and neck cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer, liver cancer, skin cancer, … Continue reading