Search this Web Site
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Burned, Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Cuts Oral Cancer Mortality in Half!
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: Mood
A recent study finds that people recognize words associated with positive thoughts more quickly after they have consumed caffeine. Many people do not feel “like themselves” before they enjoy a morning cup of coffee. Now this study finds that the … Continue reading
Obviously, few people actually enjoy the flavor of the bitter, burned beans that Starbucks serves. So why do customers continue to line up to buy large servings of Starbucks expensive coffee? The answer may surprise you. Starbucks apparently uses cheap … Continue reading
Cooks and servers, scientists, sales representatives, nurses, writers and editors, executives, teachers, and engineers were some of the workers who say they work better after drinking coffee, according to a new national survey commissioned by Dunkin’ Donuts and CareerBuilder. In … Continue reading
After taking a long airline flight that crosses several time zones, most people experience difficulty adjusting to the schedule of mornings and nights at their point of arrival. When the traveler is “out of step” with the new time zone, he … Continue reading
HEALTH Caffeine delivers an abundance of health benefits, such as a decreased risk of stroke, high blood pressure, heart attacks, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease, senile dementia, clinical depression, Parkinson’s disease, cirrhosis of the liver, gallstones, head and neck cancer, … Continue reading
A new study conducted at Harvard University found that women who regularly consume the caffeine in coffee are less likely to suffer from depression than those who do not. This finding is in line with the long-recognized fact, confirmed in repeated studies … Continue reading