Search this Web Site
- Neo-Noir Thriller: Written on Caffeine!
- 5-hour Energy Drink Pays $4.3 million for Fraudulent Ads
- Wake the Dead — Again!
- Caffeine Makes Tylenol Work Better!
- How Caffeine Helps People Live Longer
- Notorious Anti-Caffeine Screwball Convicted for Fraud
- Exercise Takes Toll on your Eyes…but Caffeine Restores Them!
- Monster Sues in Federal Court over Caffeine in Energy Drinks
- Coffee Beetle Withstands Extremely Toxic Concentrations of Caffeine
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
Excedrin Extra Strength
World of Caffeine Pages
- September 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- July 2015
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: Mood
Many studies have proven that caffeine increases feelings of optimism and self-confidence and dispels boredom and fatigue. Caffeine also increases mental and physical capacities and allows you to release your hidden potential. Can there be any doubt that this line … Continue reading
One of the reasons that caffeine is not a drug of abuse is that, unlike cocaine, amphetamine, or heroin, caffeine does not produce effects that indefinitely increase as you increase the dose. Caffeine has a built in mechanism that guarantees that … Continue reading
There are no more dreaded misfortunes of increasing age than the onset of the debilitating brain diseases, Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia. What could caffeine have to do with these life-destroying, intractable conditons? It’s simple: Caffeine is a tonic for … Continue reading
Caffeine is a CNS (Central Nervous System) stimulant. Most stimulants, such as methamphetamine and cocaine, increase anxiety. Perhaps for this reason, the myth has arisen that caffeine makes you edgy and nervous and tense. However, the exact opposite is the … Continue reading