Search this Web Site
- Caffeine Boosts Pain Relief of Strong Narcotics
- Neo-Noir Thriller: Written on Caffeine!
- 5-hour Energy Drink Pays $4.3 million for Fraudulent Ads
- Wake the Dead — Again!
- Caffeine Makes Tylenol Work Better!
- How Caffeine Helps People Live Longer
- Notorious Anti-Caffeine Screwball Convicted for Fraud
- Exercise Takes Toll on your Eyes…but Caffeine Restores Them!
- Monster Sues in Federal Court over Caffeine in Energy Drinks
- Coffee Beetle Withstands Extremely Toxic Concentrations of Caffeine
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
Caffeine News Categories
Excedrin Extra Strength
World of Caffeine Pages
- November 2017
- September 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- July 2015
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Alice Cooper has released two songs from his upcoming album, Welcome 2 My Nightmare, into the world. He unveiled the first single, “I’ll Bite Your Face Off,” as well as “Caffeine,” its B-side single, on his Friday night radio show on … Continue reading
It’s been known for a number of years that caffeine can help lower the chance of being struck with UV-associated skin cancer. Now a team of scientists from Rutgers University and the University of Washington have uncovered one mechanism underlying this protection. … Continue reading
Over the years, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece Mona Lisa has been parodied many times, including when Dada artist Marcel Duchamp gave the subject of the painting a moustache. Now Karen Eland, an American artist and caffeine-lover, has modernized the classic work … Continue reading
As we have seen, caffeine is found in a wide variety of sources. Does the form in which caffeine is ingested influence its ergogenic, or energy boosting, effects? In other words, do the energy boosting effects of caffeine vary, depending … Continue reading
Caffeine has always been recognized as an agent that stimulates the release of energy in the body. Among the Aztecs, the energy-giving power of cacao was so jealously prized that, apart from the nobility, only soldiers on campaign and the … Continue reading