Search this Web Site
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
- Norweigian Study Confirms Pain Killing Power of Caffeine
- FDA Dismisses Concerns about Caffeine and Energy Drinks
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Alice Cooper has released two songs from his upcoming album, Welcome 2 My Nightmare, into the world. He unveiled the first single, “I’ll Bite Your Face Off,” as well as “Caffeine,” its B-side single, on his Friday night radio show on … Continue reading
It’s been known for a number of years that caffeine can help lower the chance of being struck with UV-associated skin cancer. Now a team of scientists from Rutgers University and the University of Washington have uncovered one mechanism underlying this protection. … Continue reading
Over the years, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece Mona Lisa has been parodied many times, including when Dada artist Marcel Duchamp gave the subject of the painting a moustache. Now Karen Eland, an American artist and caffeine-lover, has modernized the classic work … Continue reading
As we have seen, caffeine is found in a wide variety of sources. Does the form in which caffeine is ingested influence its ergogenic, or energy boosting, effects? In other words, do the energy boosting effects of caffeine vary, depending … Continue reading
Caffeine has always been recognized as an agent that stimulates the release of energy in the body. Among the Aztecs, the energy-giving power of cacao was so jealously prized that, apart from the nobility, only soldiers on campaign and the … Continue reading