Search this Web Site
- Caffeine Boosts Pain Relief of Strong Narcotics
- Neo-Noir Thriller: Written on Caffeine!
- 5-hour Energy Drink Pays $4.3 million for Fraudulent Ads
- Wake the Dead — Again!
- Caffeine Makes Tylenol Work Better!
- How Caffeine Helps People Live Longer
- Notorious Anti-Caffeine Screwball Convicted for Fraud
- Exercise Takes Toll on your Eyes…but Caffeine Restores Them!
- Monster Sues in Federal Court over Caffeine in Energy Drinks
- Coffee Beetle Withstands Extremely Toxic Concentrations of Caffeine
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
Caffeine News Categories
Excedrin Extra Strength
World of Caffeine Pages
- November 2017
- September 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- July 2015
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Category Archives: Tea & Tea Brewing
Let us dream of evanescence and linger in the beautiful foolishness of things. –Okakura Tenshin, The Book of Tea
Unfortunately, the caffeine content of coffee and tea is almost never reported on a label or a sign in a coffee shop or anywhere else. This table will give you a fighting chance at estimating how much caffeine you are … Continue reading
Caffeine is a CNS (Central Nervous System) stimulant. Most stimulants, such as methamphetamine and cocaine, increase anxiety. Perhaps for this reason, the myth has arisen that caffeine makes you edgy and nervous and tense. However, the exact opposite is the … Continue reading
Not all teas are created equal. If you’re really into brewing tea, you can’t beat steeping tea leaves in a pot. However, if you don’t have time or the inclination to go to so much trouble, you might prefer to … Continue reading
In 1922 William Ukers published an enormous book called All About Coffee. Several years later, he published a companion volume, All About Tea. These books became the classic, compendious resources for anyone interested in the cultural and natural history of … Continue reading