Search this Web Site
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
- Norweigian Study Confirms Pain Killing Power of Caffeine
- FDA Dismisses Concerns about Caffeine and Energy Drinks
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Many studies are pointing to the power of caffeine to ward off liver disease. “Researchers discovered that coffee drinkers had lower levels of liver enzymes,” commented Dr. Sanjiv Chopra, hepatologist and professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School. “Since then, … Continue reading
Caffeine evolved to protect plants from microbes and other pests. Therefore, in nature, caffeine is an insecticide. It is added to soil as an insecticide by gardeners around the world today. However, by some uncanny, fortuitous twist of fate, it turns out … Continue reading
WorldofCaffeine.com explores the lifestyle, performance, and health benefits of caffeine for the hundreds of millions who inhabit the coffee houses of the world and who spend their nights and days chasing the good life while coasting on caffeine.
Just a quick note to comment again on the way caffeine paranoia drives even reputable publications to spout misinformation about so-called “energy drinks.” USA Today ran a story on March 17, 2011, stating that, “An 8.3-ounce can of Red Bull … Continue reading
As has been known to physicians for nearly 500 years, caffeine has a special power to relieve migraine headaches. Coffee was one of the earliest pharmacological remedies used against migraines, and caffeine has been a therapeutic ingredient in some modern … Continue reading