Search this Web Site
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Burned, Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: Books
Marina Kushner is a woman on a mission: To spread nonsense about caffeine’s effects, influence state legislatures to try to curb caffeine use, and, in general, to ride into the limelight by intimidating and frightening people so that they avoid caffeine. … Continue reading
An amazingly stupid and inaccurate book, Caffeine Makes Me Bleed (And How It Can Poison You, Too!) by Susan Lynn, has been added to the list of literature promoting the irrational fear and hatred of caffeine. Caffeine Makes Me Bleed As … Continue reading
If you’ve ever been curious about when and where coffee appeared in the world, you might enjoy reading Coffee and Coffeehouses by Ralph S. Hattox. Hattox explores the mystery of coffee’s origins. Coffee enters history among the dervishes, members of a … Continue reading
In 1922 William Ukers published an enormous book called All About Coffee. Several years later, he published a companion volume, All About Tea. These books became the classic, compendious resources for anyone interested in the cultural and natural history of … Continue reading