Search this Web Site
- Neo-Noir Thriller: Written on Caffeine!
- 5-hour Energy Drink Pays $4.3 million for Fraudulent Ads
- Wake the Dead — Again!
- Caffeine Makes Tylenol Work Better!
- How Caffeine Helps People Live Longer
- Notorious Anti-Caffeine Screwball Convicted for Fraud
- Exercise Takes Toll on your Eyes…but Caffeine Restores Them!
- Monster Sues in Federal Court over Caffeine in Energy Drinks
- Coffee Beetle Withstands Extremely Toxic Concentrations of Caffeine
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
Excedrin Extra Strength
World of Caffeine Pages
- September 2017
- May 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- November 2016
- June 2016
- April 2016
- July 2015
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: Books
Marina Kushner is a woman on a mission: To spread nonsense about caffeine’s effects, influence state legislatures to try to curb caffeine use, and, in general, to ride into the limelight by intimidating and frightening people so that they avoid caffeine. … Continue reading
An amazingly stupid and inaccurate book, Caffeine Makes Me Bleed (And How It Can Poison You, Too!) by Susan Lynn, has been added to the list of literature promoting the irrational fear and hatred of caffeine. Caffeine Makes Me Bleed As … Continue reading
If you’ve ever been curious about when and where coffee appeared in the world, you might enjoy reading Coffee and Coffeehouses by Ralph S. Hattox. Hattox explores the mystery of coffee’s origins. Coffee enters history among the dervishes, members of a … Continue reading
In 1922 William Ukers published an enormous book called All About Coffee. Several years later, he published a companion volume, All About Tea. These books became the classic, compendious resources for anyone interested in the cultural and natural history of … Continue reading