Search this Web Site
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Burned, Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: All News Categories
In a recent groundbreaking editorial, Forbes magazine called the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to account for playing into the hands of politicians seeking publicity and attorneys trying to win judgements. Forbes specifically accuses the FDA of levying threats and intimidation … Continue reading
In the new fifth edition of the American Psychiatric Association’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5), “caffeine intoxication” and “caffeine withdrawal” have been lumped in with heroin and alcohol addiction in the APA’s official list of mental disorders. As a result … Continue reading
By adding caffeine to egg cells, scientists have finally succeeded in using cloning to create human embryonic stem cells, a step toward creating replacement tissue to treat diseases. Researchers at Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, in a study led by … Continue reading
Long-haul truck drivers who use coffee and other caffeine sources are significantly less likely to have an accident than drivers who don’t indulge in caffeine. Australian researchers looked at data on over 500 truck drivers who were recently involved in … Continue reading
A study has shown that the caffeine-laced nectar of some plants improves the learning process for bees by enhancing their memory. As a result, the bees are more likely to keep returning to pollinate the flowers providing caffeine. In effect, … Continue reading
A recent study finds that people recognize words associated with positive thoughts more quickly after they have consumed caffeine. Many people do not feel “like themselves” before they enjoy a morning cup of coffee. Now this study finds that the … Continue reading