Search this Web Site
- Caffeine-Based Gold Compounds May Fight Cancer
- Wake the Dead with Caffeine!
- Judge Converses with Horse
- Memories, Memories — Good News about Caffeine!
- Forbes Blasts FDA for Unconstitutional “Regulation by Intimidation”
- The DSM-5: American Psychiatric Association Goes Berserk over Caffeine!
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Burned, Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
- March 2014
- February 2014
- June 2013
- May 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: Coffee & Coffee Brewing
In a recent groundbreaking editorial, Forbes magazine called the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to account for playing into the hands of politicians seeking publicity and attorneys trying to win judgements. Forbes specifically accuses the FDA of levying threats and intimidation … Continue reading
Long-haul truck drivers who use coffee and other caffeine sources are significantly less likely to have an accident than drivers who don’t indulge in caffeine. Australian researchers looked at data on over 500 truck drivers who were recently involved in … Continue reading
A study has shown that the caffeine-laced nectar of some plants improves the learning process for bees by enhancing their memory. As a result, the bees are more likely to keep returning to pollinate the flowers providing caffeine. In effect, … Continue reading
According to a new study from the University of Southern Queensland, caffeine, consumed as a pill or as a powder mixed with water or juice, may help people to reduce weight, but the caffeine delivered in the matrix of coffee won’t. Researchers found that … Continue reading
Obviously, few people actually enjoy the flavor of the bitter, burned beans that Starbucks serves. So why do customers continue to line up to buy large servings of Starbucks expensive coffee? The answer may surprise you. Starbucks apparently uses cheap … Continue reading
A new study from the American Cancer Society, published online in the American Journal of Epidemiology, found an inverse relationship between caffeinated coffee intake and oral/pharyngeal cancer mortality. People who drank more than four cups of caffeinated coffee per day were about … Continue reading