Search this Web Site
- Caffeine Gives Cells Boost Needed to Create New Tissues
- Caffeine Boosts Driver Safety
- Caffeine Buzz: Bringing Back the Bees!
- Caffeine Increases Recognition of Positive Words
- Caffeinated Gum: Developed by USA as “First Strike Rations” for our Troops and Issued to Israeli Soldiers
- ABC News Plays False with Caffeine
- Everything Old Is New Again: Caffeine as a Potent Pain-Killer
- Caffeine Helps Weight Loss — Coffee Doesn’t!
- Mega Doses of Caffeine: Why People Like Starbucks Bitter Brew
- Caffeine Quotation to Enjoy and Ponder
- Holiday Cheer: The FDA Agrees — No Worries over Caffeine in “Energy Drinks”!
- Caffeine Image to Enjoy and Ponder
- The Caffeine Cure: Study Confirms Caffeine Lowers Oral Cancer Mortality
- Coffee Makers for the Holidays: Keurig, Cuisinart, and More
- McDonald’s Coffee Gift Baskets for Christmas
- Something You Can Do with Starbucks Burned and Bitter Brew
- Looking Good with Caffeine!
- A Better Work Day: Using Caffeine on the Job
- Norweigian Study Confirms Pain Killing Power of Caffeine
- FDA Dismisses Concerns about Caffeine and Energy Drinks
Top Posts & Pages
Caffeine News Categories
World of Caffeine Pages
Caffeine Items for Fun, Performance, Health, and Beauty!
SEND AN E-MAIL TO THE WORLD OF CAFFEINE!
Comments or questions are welcome.
Bonnie K. Bealer & Bennett Alan Weinberg
Category Archives: Coffee & Coffee Brewing
Long-haul truck drivers who use coffee and other caffeine sources are significantly less likely to have an accident than drivers who don’t indulge in caffeine. Australian researchers looked at data on over 500 truck drivers who were recently involved in … Continue reading
A study has shown that the caffeine-laced nectar of some plants improves the learning process for bees by enhancing their memory. As a result, the bees are more likely to keep returning to pollinate the flowers providing caffeine. In effect, … Continue reading
According to a new study from the University of Southern Queensland, caffeine, consumed as a pill or as a powder mixed with water or juice, may help people to reduce weight, but the caffeine delivered in the matrix of coffee won’t. Researchers found that … Continue reading
Obviously, few people actually enjoy the flavor of the bitter, burned beans that Starbucks serves. So why do customers continue to line up to buy large servings of Starbucks expensive coffee? The answer may surprise you. Starbucks apparently uses cheap … Continue reading
A new study from the American Cancer Society, published online in the American Journal of Epidemiology, found an inverse relationship between caffeinated coffee intake and oral/pharyngeal cancer mortality. People who drank more than four cups of caffeinated coffee per day were about … Continue reading
Good coffee is great, but making good coffee can be a challenge. Therefore, as we approach the Christmas season, an excellent coffee maker remains a good choice as a gift for your friends and relatives and co-workers who love good … Continue reading